Saturday, August 14, 2010

Preparation for blast off

My 1001 days will officially start on Sunday September 5, 2010. This will leave me ending on Saturday June 1, 2013. And because I'm a numbers dork I figured 1001 days gives me 2yrs, 8mths and 28days to complete my 101 Things To-Do List.

So now to work on this list. This is definitely not going to be my bucket list. I'm way too young and well way too poor to work on that list just yet!

I can think of so many things I want to do and projects I want to complete so I'm thinking it will actually be hard to narrow it down to just 101 realistic items. And I'm not going to be putting any 'gimme' items on it either. No, 'washing the windows' each week type of projects!

I also need to figure out how to work this blog thing...maybe that should be number 1 on my list? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment